Comprehensive Integrated Rehabilitation Services and Expert Testimony
Vocational Counseling and Career Exploration
- Counseling to explore career options, labor market conditions, and personal, educational, and work adjustment barriers
- Analysis of medical, physical, learning disability, or mental health issues
- Research of academic programs, vocational training, and community resources related to skill development and career advancement
- Development and monitoring of vocational plans, including cost and duration of training and job placement
- Job seeking skills guidance, including resume preparation, interviewing techniques, and online job search strategies.